Friday 3 October 2014

Third and final module!

So after a year out due to work commitments, I am now ready to complete the third and final module! I am starting by re reading my module 2 plan and feedback, as well as blogs and of course the reader and handbook. 

Members of my SIG group have now finished the course so I was a bit worried about trying to find a new one. Luckily, I discovered a friend of mine Melanie Cannon was at the same point in this course and she was kind enough to add me to your circles. I feel less out there on my own now! 

Anyway this was just a little update. I blogged at the beginning of this module last year before I interrupted so have a read.

 It has been a full year so I wondered if I would have to change a lot to my altered plan. However, due to the nature of my inquiry, I don't feel i need to change much at all. If anything I just feel I have acquired more knowledge over this year to add to my research! 

 


1 comment:

  1. Great getting back into things. Have a look at my blog post Oct 5th. It would be good to send me a one page outline of how your inquiry is going to go and response to your Module 2 feedback, before you start. Great to have you back in action!!
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete