Thursday 3 October 2013

Professional Artefact

So i've read both Reader 7 and module 3 handbook which helped with my understanding of Module 3, however I was still finding myself a bit unsure about the whole meaning of a Professional Artefact.

I did a bit of nosing about and managed to find this slide show...created by non other than Rosemary McGuinness herself! It is really useful and explains it in a fun, quick and easy manner. Straight to the point!

Http://www.slideshare.net/wirebook11/professional-artefact


After speaking to Paula yesterday I realised that I wont know until further in to the module what it is I am going to be explaining/presenting/writing about...however, after now understanding the whole concept a lot better, I am now scanning the blogs of previous BAPP students to try and find some inspiration on how I think I would like to present my artefact. Some interesting ideas are coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment