Friday 5 October 2012

My First Blog!!

So this is my first blog...slightly scary as this all seems very confusing at first!! Hopefully i will get the hang of it soon :)!

Hello all BAPP people :)!! Was lovely meeting you all at the induction last week! Slightly strange sitting back in a class room with my note pad and pen out (hasn't happened in a while) but found it really interesting hearing about where you had all come from and your experiences etc!

So believe it or not, i managed to set up the wrong type of blog (dont know how that happened)....but not to panic, i have managed to resolve this and i now seem to be going in the right direction :) (hopefully)!!

I have uploaded a small 'About Me' section which is a brief summary about moi! It is a bit too 'brief' for my liking as i do like to blab quite a lot as I'm sure you all gathered from are induction meeting (love to talk) ooppss!! Therefore, i feel the need to share more with you lot and so i am going to bore you with a more in depth blog about myself (to come soon) as well as upload various cvs which have helped me along the way!

I've had a little nose around other peoples blogs and i found it really interesting to see how people interpret things differently. I really like the way my good friend Chelsie Johnson has explored different aspects and chosen to upload her cvs. I will therefore apply this to my own profile as i feel this is a very simple, and straightforward way of showing people what you have been up to in the last few years. I really like that Jonny Howard has chosen to summarize peoples blogs, basically in bullet point format in order to help develop his own page. I like the simplicity of this.

More from me soon guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment